Proving data integrity with 100% certainty has always been difficult to achieve. Multiple threats face organisations every day in relation to data integrity and accuracy.
Traditional on-premise and cloud databases are not always a perfect source of truth and proof given the risks through hacking, malicious intent, system faults/failures and internal human error.
New regulations, data standards, laws and attacks are making the need to prove the integrity of data of paramount importance and with the renewed media attention recently surrounding some very high-profile corporations data breaches and fines such as British Airways, Marriott Hotels and Facebook and the advent of GDPR, companies must now act.
If you are a business or product owner responsible for taking care of data, Evident Proof has a solution that can - immediately reduce your risk, save you time and money proving your data integrity, eliminate hassle should any scrutiny be applied and provide security to key stakeholders within hours of integration.
- No need to change existing databases or code. Evident Proof runs alongside existing database activities and workflows.
- Non disruptive technology. It’s quick to set up using NuGet and Visual Studio plugins.
- In just 7 mins, the Evident platform can be plugged in to run alongside any of your datasets.
- Evident Proof stores proof seals of any type of data, document, transaction and even entire workflows onto an immutable and un-hackable blockchain.
- At the press of a button any data or workflow activity can be output as a Proof Certificate.
- Evident Proof Certificates are 100% irrefutable evidence, applicable in UK & European Civil and Criminal Courts and tribunals.
- The platform enables you to protect your data from any threat and saves organisations £1000’s in legal fees, and data fines.
Evident Proof Data Event Evidence Submission.
How Evident Proof solves the requirement for immutable unhackable data evidence and verification
Unchanging over time or unable to be changed.
Book your FREE Data Audit, Risk and Compliance Consultation.
Do you understand your data risks?
We’re experts at identifying and mitigating data risks.
We’ve have seen far too many examples of companies incurring £1000s of costs and unnecessary fines – not to mention sleepless nights – all due to not taking simple preventative actions.