Signature Check Proof Seal Module
Proof that Signatures digital and scanned are present, when they were done and if they are a match to an original.
The signature check Proof Seal Module model captures the following data events, workflows and outputs:
Data and Workflow Evidence Keys Captured in Module:
· Client Organisation (e.g ABC delivery Co)
· Data Controller (A.B Dipstick – HR Manager)
What was signed, where GEO location.
· Signature Submission Date
· Submission Mode (digital or manual by email, post, Webpage, in application, in person)
Matching method: Manual, machine digital image match,
Matching method : accuracy level required: 80%, 100%, 60%.
· Subject (e.g. delivery of package)
Submitted (date), time, place,
Time limitation for signature:
Who was supposed to sign:
Who signed :
Can a proxy sign: Yes / no
Does a named proxy have to sign: yes / no
Machine digital image match, Signature pass / fail : no match pass to manual yes / no,
Manual signature: pass / fail
Data and Workflow Captured:
· Associated criteria (yes/no)
· Timeline Extension granted (yes/no)
· PARENT data set created
· Define SUBJECT details
· Create zip-file (for output/export to Subject)
· Zip file of hard-copy fully redacted document set containing Subject’s details
Evidence Proof points:
· Zip file output created – filename
· Contents (e.g. 32 documents)
· Subject Name
· Approver/Authoriser (in organisation)
This Module can be customised. Contact Dom Reid for detail.